Sunday, December 04, 2005

Touching moment



I just came back from a chinese orchestra concert.

I'm supposed to be up there on the stage as well, but the hectic week made me fail to attend the training camp before it. Too bad. Well, not much thing I can do, I know I will have to sacrifice something in order to focus on higher priority things. Give and take. No regrets.

The show starts at 7.45, I was late as my friend told me it starts at 8pm. Luckily I still managed to get my seat before the first song started. The first song brought great impact to me, as it is a very nice song arranged by the composer. It sounded so harmonic. I love it.

The concert ain't the same with other typical chinese orchestra concert, in the sense that they don't just perform using the instruments, which they are really good at, they tried also to show their talent in singing, and doing hand language. What makes me touched is their eyes, showing their true feeling when they sing and performing hand language. I was touched there.

I am always grateful that I have the chance to be a part of them, although I'm not this time. This is a place for me to be true to myself, to my friends, as I know that everyone in there is true to each other. It's hard to find these true relationship out there. That's why I enjoyed myself so much in there.

Hope very soon in the future I will have the chance to join them back again.




Performers in their instruments


Performers singing


Performers performing hand language

No comments: