Friday, December 16, 2005

Ashamed



I went Hilton, KL for my weekly performance at Chynna. As usual, I was late. (I reached 10 mins at KL Sentral earlier than the time I expected, but there are so many cars squeezing into Hilton's car park, they caused traffic jam.)

I headed to KL Sentral after finally found a precious parking space there. I have only 20 minutes for my dinner, so I decided to eat at Kentucky Fried Chicken. I was very tensed as my time is running out, so I find the shortest queue there. An lady ordered lotsa food, and the staff there acted so slow, that I became frustrated waiting for my turn.

After looking several times at my watch, finally it's my turn. Suddenly, there is another lady accompanied by a little girl just squeezed in front of me, and wanted to order food. Normally, it's not a big deal for me, maybe I will just let them cut the queue (my friend said I'm useless), but at that time, I was so frustrated and tensed, I straight away asked the little girl "How come you guys didn't queue?". She looked at me, not understanding what I said, and then the staff told them to 'Baris' (queue, in Malay). I heard the lady said 'Yakah?' ('is it?', in Malay), then they went to queue behind. My anger didn't seem to reduce after that, my face is still pulled down when I finally get to order my food, and I managed to finish it after 25 minutes (which is consider late)

Suddenly, I remembered the lady and the little girl. I want to see where they sit, so I look around searching for them. I saw them sitting behind my seat, they have a total of 5 people, 2 ladies, 1 man, and 2 little girls. They are leaving the restaurant when I saw them. I was shocked when I saw the 2 ladies and the man are walking using a blindman stick, with the assistant of the 2 girls. At that instance, I wanted to bump my head against the wall so much. How could I treat them so rude? I'm so mannerless. I stared blankly for few seconds, feeling so sorry to them.

The moral of this story is: Don't simply judge a thing without having know the reason of people doing it. You might judge it wrongly, using your personal view.

I will learn this by heart. I am very very sorry..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We all learn from mistakes.