Wednesday, December 28, 2005

On Air!

I'm on air!

That's the first thought when I heard Danny One's new song "Leng Chai"(mandarin + cantonese pop song) on the radio. For those who read my posts before, yeah, that's the one I mentioned before, which I have played erhu in that song.

I was so so so excited, as I didn't expect to hear it so soon. My eyebrows were crimpled togeter when I heard that, and my face was like >_< ("Eek~ .. Eek~~ It's out f pitch this part!... Eek~ ...Aiyo!!!") It is really out of pitch at some part, and it is sounds not so professional, at least it has a lot of room to improve, but I'm still happy with it coz I had such a chance to record down the sound of myself playing instrument, at least it serves as a good milestone for me to review myself and improve. Furthermore, it's available to the public! Oh.. what a shame. Ha. I wish to tell the whole world about it, but I'm shame of it. Haha. Pity. Hope my friends who knows chinese traditional instruments won't laugh at it.

After reaching my room, I immediately went to Danny One's forum and search for the post about this new song. His fans like this new cute new song, and to my surprise, some of them said they like the erhu part. I can't express how happy I was when I saw those lines. Although I'm just a little erhu player and the main character is definitely not me, but I'm still very, very, I mean VERY happy. Haha. Hope more people will like this song!

Shh.. keep it as a secret. Don't laugh at my childish act. :D



To express how grateful I am, I will post his leng chai photo here. Support Danny's new EP!


p/s: Hope he will send me a free copy of the EP with his autograph on it. Hmm.. sounds a bit greedy..

2 comments:

vzying said...

VERY PROUD OF U LA.......
SOOOOOOOOO PROUD~!!!!!!!!!!

so.......to jiang shang u
bought u a gift........
fast fast come home and take la
kekeke...........
no kidding de worrrrrrrrrr:D

dajie

musyanic said...

Haha... Paiseh la~~
What gift what gift??
Wanna seduce me to go back? haha