Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Busy life

I couldn't understand how people could be so busy when I saw my ex-roomie, a final year student last year. Now finally I have the chance to taste it. Final year project definitely has nothing related to the word 'FUN'.

We have meeting, or you name it discussion, almost everyday, at the time other than my daily routines - having class, having meals, out for performance. I thought I could bear with it, but sometimes I found that I'm really running out of strength. Luckily this thought just flashed for a second or two in my mind, and I still manage to flush it away into the drain when I wake up in the next morning.

I guess this is just the start. Much more horrible days will be coming. Am I ready to face it yet? I will have to face it no matter how. So just prepare myself. Ha.

All the best to all of you out there.

3 comments:

vzying said...

ah yan yan po...
dun b so stress la..
juz take it easy...
FYP oways give ppl the feeling very hard and stress....
actually...when u think of other side...
this is the only once time in ur life to hav a Final Year as a student of university...
the one and only ONCE....
nothing is much too hard other than really enjoy every moment of it..
like u said..
everyday got meeting...
also only these few months only la
after this FYP...u wont have any meeting anymore....then u will start missing this moment..:D
dun so stress la...
like dajie oways will say...
just try your best...
no matter how dajie oso know how far u can go....how strong is ur strength...and im sure you never fail me or Tung's family before...;) nah nah nah...dun push urself too much...no stress for u...juz enjoy only~~ ok??
make urself happy every moment is more important than anything to me...:D if got any problem..come find me ok?? any unhappy stuff come find me.....sms me oso ok...email pun boleh...
haha....kerja kat 8tv hopefully not so jialat la....kekeke.....
miss u much much de dajie~~~~

vzying said...

ah yan yan po...
dun b so stress la..
juz take it easy...
FYP oways give ppl the feeling very hard and stress....
actually...when u think of other side...
this is the only once time in ur life to hav a Final Year as a student of university...
the one and only ONCE....
nothing is much too hard other than really enjoy every moment of it..
like u said..
everyday got meeting...
also only these few months only la
after this FYP...u wont have any meeting anymore....then u will start missing this moment..:D
dun so stress la...
like dajie oways will say...
just try your best...
no matter how dajie oso know how far u can go....how strong is ur strength...and im sure you never fail me or Tung's family before...;) nah nah nah...dun push urself too much...no stress for u...juz enjoy only~~ ok??
make urself happy every moment is more important than anything to me...:D if got any problem..come find me ok?? any unhappy stuff come find me.....sms me oso ok...email pun boleh...
haha....kerja kat 8tv hopefully not so jialat la....kekeke.....

miss u much much de dajie~~~~

musyanic said...

Haha.. Thanks la, lao da jie.
Hope 8tv is a kind place la..
Don't torture my dajie woh..