
This post is blogged when I'm 90% unconscious, for not sleeping more than 6 hours for the past few days continuously. My mind is blank now.
It has been a very tough period, and now finally we can rest a while, take a deep breath, and continue our journey to prepare for the finals. Although we don't really get back what we have paid sometimes, but we need to responsible for not having enough preparation.
It's a great lesson I had. I'll face it, and learn from it. Now let's focus on our coming finals!

4 comments:
Learn from the past and step forward.
All the best to your finals.
~huili~
Ha. Didn't know you read my blog as well.
All the best too.
count me in too, haha.
Anyway, wish you both happy holiday and pre-CNY greeting : Happy Chinese New Year~
- fox.
Ha.. Thank you very much, really.
Feel better already. Don't worry.
Happy chinese new year too.
Post a Comment