Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Suffocated



Haiz, the price of petrol has increased for RM 0.30 !!!!!

The Star, Tuesday February 28, 2006
Petrol up 30 sen
KUALA LUMPUR: The price of petrol and diesel is up by 30 sen a litre effective today, the highest increase in the past two years.
However, the Prime Minister's Department, in a statement, said that this would be the only increase for the year.


I am already poor enough at this time, and this bad news came to me at exactly the right time. Haiz, life is getting more and more difficult.

My life is a mess now. Sometimes I really don't know where I'm heading, what to do. It's so dark in front. But I know I really have to go on. No way back.

I always believed that people will treat you the way you treated them. That's why I don't like to do things I hate people do on me. I treat people with all my heart, and I hope people will treat me back the same too. Sometimes, I'm just too straight-minded, don't know how to turn, how to take shortcuts, I just believed if I put all my heart in doing one thing, it may success, or if it failed, at least I tried my best before. I just don't wanna lose the original me. But sometimes I really doubt of myself.... Should I change to accomodate myself in this cruel world? I really don't know.

Yo, you will survive. :) Just go on. No matter what. Life is still waiting for you to explore.

So, study your quiz, ok?
Haha..

No comments: