Wednesday, March 08, 2006

French class.



I just came back from a French language class. I usually won't register myself in these classes although it is 'FREE', but this time my friend dragged me together, so I went.

It was an interesting class though, with a very interesting lecturer. She's a French, with fluent English, so not much problem to understand what she says.

I found that French is really difficult for me, compared to the Japanese class as a co-curriculum subject few semester ago, as Japanese is quite similar to Chinese in grammar and pronunciation sense. French is a total stranger to me, and it's interesting. You know, you greet people with 'Bon Jour', and all those strange symbols You have to totally forget about English pronunciation rules. Ha. It's fun.

Thanks for dragging me there. Ha. Merci~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

francais? c'est facile! try it first.. it's quite rewarding

Unknown said...

desole. i should have visited your site more often. :)

I'll accept your gratitude. haha. :p I enjoyed the class too. It's just good to relax for a while.