Sunday, November 27, 2005

Simplicity

Sometimes, people ought to judge the level of satisfaction using the quantity of things done. The more things done, people will feel that they have made full use of their time.

Somehow, I'm different. I enjoy the time lazing in the room, doing nothing. Simplicity makes my heart feels calm, and I like this feeling. Listening to my own heartbeats, looking out from the window, just do nothing. My heart just got filled up with happiness, enjoying the lazy afternoon.

I just love simplicity so much.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Aiks, I don't know what I did.

Simplicity is as good as staying at home, just rest, instead of what all people do on weekends - surviving in the crowd in 1U. :)

Oh, I hate FYP.

musyanic said...

Haha. It's ok.

Btw, the crowd in 1U is getting more and more. Hate it. :(

Hate FYP too. Ha.