Thursday, May 21, 2009

Toilet

Dream.
Things seem to be simple in our dreams.
We are hopeful with things that are coming.

In reality, things might be different.
We run into obstacles that doesn't seem to exist in the same part of the dream version.
Suddenly we realize the gap between dream and reality really does exist.
As if we never knew it before.
And we realize the darker side of things.
Of things around. Of ourselves.

Nobody knows it more than we do.
We are the only one who is accessible to our darkest self.
Battling with reality is not easy.
It's only when we are able to face it, accept it and learn from it, we grow stronger and get closer to our dream.

Went to catch a play tonight.
Perhaps the place itself makes
me recall lotsa things.


"I walked purposelessly. I walked purposefully. I walked on paths. I walked on paths on which it was prohibited to walk. I failed to walk on paths when it was imperative to do so. I walked on paths on which it was sinful to walk purposelessly."


Toilet, Pentas Project


Recommended.


Just realize it's been a while I could not feel anything.
All swollen it just got numb I guess.

No comments: