Realization happens along the process of growing up,
when we experience things, when we learn things,
since we're born.
Generally speaking.
It's up to us on whether to figure out better ways of doing things and continue the journey, or to head towards better alternatives, or to just give up.
Doesn't necessarily applicable to every people.
There are people who knows what to achieve from the beginning.
There are people who doesn't know what they want.
I guess general rules really doesn't cater for everyone.
Certainly understand and respect.
----
We learn from everyday events.
If I could I wish I don't need to go through all those to learn it.
----
How much time can we spent on doubt and hate?
There are so many things to love, and life is too short for all these.
----
Something's wrong with you
when everything you've done is just not right
----
tired. good night world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
agree and damn like this article
u speak my mind.
hv a good nitez *hugz*
Post a Comment