
Condolence to my dear FZ5.
Sorry for being a very careless master, never take care of you carefully, and only know how to bring scratches to your body everyday.
And now I even lost you during my Sabah trip, which was supposed to be a great trip.
Sorry.
What has been gone is far more important than the physical body of the camera..
What goes along are the memories that comes together with all the trips we went through together, and you..
No matter how sad I am. I know that they will never ever come back to me.
Sorry.
Rest in peace.

5 comments:
旧的不去,新的不来
因为它的走,带来将来另一个新的它。
================我是分界线============
那么不小心啊。。。
下次没得跟你借来玩了。
Sweat...
有时失去,不一定是悲剧,而得到,不一定是喜剧。
节哀顺变。
期待你的新机。
aw..wat a sad case! camera can get a new one easily but not memory! i understand how upset it can get..anyway,cheer up~~
Thanks guys.
In the mode of slowly accepting the fact.
Post a Comment