
Well. Never really realized how low my energy level is currently.
Being stuck in a very dull environment, surrounded by things/people that might not be in the same world with you, and living the world you don't belong to.. can really suck out every single positive energy inside you, and slowly change you into something you don't even know what it is.
That was until I went for a wedding dinner, with Stephanie's gang. (Note: You might have seen I mentioned this name before in my blog. Yea, she's my beloved teacher cum mentor) Hmm. It's been a long long time I really enjoyed playing wild in a show. You can hardly find such chance to really behave wild on the stage, think of what flavor to add in the next bar, what variation she will make in the next second. Haha. It is just so exciting. Haha. Yea. That's what I call "really enjoy the show". And that short performance has awaken the underlying me, finally. (50% at least, if not all)
I've missed a lot of things. The one I used to be, to catch gigs, choreography or concerts etc together with all those art lovers, to appreciate, learn from every single things around me. I miss the old me. Living in a closed world, refusing to make contact with outside is definitely not a good thing. I'll learn that.
Hopefully these positive energy that won't go away so soon. And hopefully in the future I don't need to rely too much on other forces to help me find back myself.
p/s: Hope these positive energy will grow, and at least last for a few day. Pray..

2 comments:
same feel here actually, just tat i pandai tipu sendiri... -_-'''
jia you la, hope we can find the paths tat suit us... oso hope tat we'll concentrate on it and follow through instead of deviating from it every now and then -_-'''
两个世界的人,其实都来自同个自己。
Post a Comment