Friday, May 12, 2006

Time flies



Time flies. Really. I can still remember clearly how it's like during the orientation week when I just entered MMU, with a stupid face, and suddenly I'm done with my Final Year Presentation yesterday, and submitted my last report for my degree courses just now.

I'm lost.

I just don't know what feeling I'm having now. Lil bit of depression, lil bit of excitement, but feel depress more at this time. I know I'm gonna miss my buddies here. Ker, who has accompanied me, supported me, taught me so many things from the first day I knew her during the orientation week, thank you so so so much. It's great to know you. You're great. Gonna miss you very much. Our team-mate + battle-mate, Huili, you're another great person here too. Wish you all the best in your future. Smile more woh! We have went through so many sleepless nights together, rushing to submit our projects before the clock strikes 5pm everytime(including the last project just now). Yeah, I'm definitely gonna miss this kinda life. FYP presentation is a great ending for our degree life here eh. And of course I wanna thank Jo too, who has shared with me so many great things in life, and brought colors into my dull life. You rock! Thanks for making my life meaningful and thanks for supporting me all the way.

Keep in touch gals!

It's great to know great people here, although only a few, but it's not about quantity. I'm very lucky to have all of you. These 3 years are like a dream. I'm grateful to went through it with you gals, and happy to have a piece of good memory to be recalled back when I'm old later. Of course, I wanna thank every single person I met here too. Thanks for coming into my life. Thank all the lecturers here, especially those good ones. :D

Haiz. This post is very unorganized, like how my mind is like right now. I just don't know what to say now. Just feel lost, like a rubber band (or a better example, "Mua Ji" in Shogun :D)getting tensed by pulling it from both side and suddenly let go of it.

Every single moment here in MMU will be stored in a drawer inside my brain. I will keep it forever.
Thank you everyone.

Gonna miss you guys!

p/s: Maybe I'll feel more depress after my last paper next thursday.. Haha.. Then you'll see another more unorganized post with my tears on it. Hahaha..

No comments: