Friday, May 26, 2006

I'm on a train

I took a train to go home today. Yeah, there's a train station just in front of my house. I have been listening to the "toot-toot" sound produced by traditional trains since I was a kid, and slowly these voices have changed to another more annoying one, which is the keep-on-repeating announcer who announces the trains arrival. I miss the "toot-toot"s. I can hardly hear them nowadays.

It's been a long time since I last sat on a train alone. I like this feeling of sitting inside a train, when everyone around you are strangers, and you can choose to observe them, or just look outside the window, while listening to your favorite music in your walkman.

Today, I just remembered the existence of my FZ-5 in my bag, and I just simply snapped some photos.



The train has arrived.


It's raining soon, but the cables still stay where they. They have no way to go.


The railway


A children playground by the river side.


An old storeroom beside the railway. Used to store goods to be transported I think.


There are some malay kampungs on the way to my house. In fact, my house is located near to malay kampungs.


Stopped by another train station. To reach my house, I'll need to stop by more than 10 train stations.


Houses along the railway.


A lady who brought a radio along. She held her radio like this all along her journey.


A sign in the train. Although it is in a very large size, and it is very very obvious, but you can still always see Malaysians misuse the seats. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice shots. :)

You improve a lot.

musyanic said...

Aiks. I still have lotsa things to learn. Thank you anyway. :P
It's a boost for me eh. Haha..