Saturday, May 20, 2006

Graduate



Yes, I'm physically, mentally, technically considered graduate from MMU with a BIT(Hons). Although the convocation is on August (and I'm still not sure whether I can get my MUET results before that in order to join the convo), but I'm still excited after finishing my last paper.

Taking pictures is the only thing we could do to be able to keep everyone's face for a long long time. During these 3 years, I didn't actually get to know many of our coursemates, and my social life is just limited to my few people here, until these last few weeks I only really get to know more of my coursemates with the same major, and really talked to them. It's great, although it's the last few days. Better than not knowing them at all. These guys are great. Our major really have lotsa smart cool guys and gals eh. Haha.

We took lotsa photos, and exchanged contact numbers. I'm glad that this important stage in my life is memorable, with lotsa nice people here accompanying me to finish my studies. Thanks to all who walked me along this 3 years, and those whom I just started to know, but was in the same class for many subjects. Hmm, bit regret to know you guys this late. Ha. Keep in touch la.

Keep in touch, and I'm gonna miss you guys.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah,our orientatition week is still remain fresh in my memories too, not only dat , but the 1st year staying in hostel was extremely memorable for me. Thank you for being there when i'm in trouble. Time flies, and it's been 3 years in MMU,knowing you are so glad in my life.Here, i wish you can have a brightfull future and success in everything you do.And i will be in MMU for another 2 more year, wish me luck too:P hehehe....miss ya frend ~~~

musyanic said...

Aiks! I didn't know you visit my blog. What a surprise. Welcome here. :D

Yup.. That is one of my sweetest memories here, sampat-ing with you gals, having steamboats and bahkuteh in room.. hahaha. miss you gals, miss my ex-roomies, miss my ex-neighbours. Glad to know all of you.

All the best in your future studies here. Enjoy it to the fullest. Keep in touch, you have my number rite? Haha.

Anonymous said...

Look like the world is so small, I never though that you both are old frens. hahaha ~

-fox

musyanic said...

Haha.. Didn't know you know her neither.. This world is small indeed.