Saturday, February 14, 2009

天下爲公


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


靠攜手相信



Scattered.
At some points I didn't know what to believe anymore.

Giving up is so much easier.
What's hard is the effort to proceed while knowing that this is setting up possibilities for failure, and the perseverance needed to go through the difficulties.
I guess that's the same reason why some people chose to give up their lives.

How naively this may sound, but someone has gotta believe.
Not blindly believing.
But also working things towards there.



p/s @ 20090220:
Removed some part few days ago.
At that point of time I thought I was being unfair to some other people with some of my statements, because everyone has their own stories, and own interpretation on matters. The lines that serves true to me might not be the same as to everyone else. And even though I never have that intention, a bit later I realized what happened to be my self murmurs might have offended some people who have made decisions to end their lives at some points(or I was just thinking to much again..)
But somehow I thought that it was just as irresponsible to have it removed after posting it, coz what was done was done. This will serve as a reminder for me.

No comments: