Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Today


今天
我用了一整天的时间去想念你。


p/s:
Q: What's better than playing a song and really enjoying it?
A: Playing a great song with other ensemble players and everyone is really enjoying it.

Enjoyed the song just now. Made up my day. :D
Looking forward for the concert on this Saturday.


p/s II : Yea, I love 'p/s' a lot. Haha.

6 comments:

Valen Lim said...

No content. But...

p/s I:
Wish you have good show on the coming Sat.

p/s II:
Take k. Sleep more! Rest more! If possible, eat more! Drink more!

p/s III:
Nothing. Just try to make the 3rd p/s.

Ashley said...

Z.. 真的很喜欢听你唱歌呢,尤其是 Autumn Ode 和 Goodbye June 。到底什么时候才发行啊?

musyanic said...

这个comment离题得还蛮离谱的。。
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈。。

不过还真让我开心了一下下~
domo arigatou~~~~~
要归功于abe写的好歌。

没意外的话应该快发行了~~
再多一下下~~~
:D

Ash said...

i like p/s as well =D

Valen Lim said...

我星期三晚post的comment没收到吗?写得很用心的咧!

算来,我就尽量努力回忆当天吧!

------------------------------

No content.

p/s I:
-What's better than listening a song and really not suffer?
-Listen to Z sings, watch Z to play drum, and watching shows from Neuyabe! Oh yeah, kinda suffer when Z sang HOCC's songs nonstop for in Neway. But since I'm Z addicted, from "suffer to enjoy" already.

p/s II:
I've forgotten what else I've put on Wed night.

p/s III:
I remember my last p/s was the 3rd p/s.

p/s IV:
I've nothing else to say but just want to put another p/s :P

musyanic said...

I just realized I have unpublished comments. Hahaha.
Anyway, thanks for the comments / p.s.