
Bubble is cute and lovely.
You watch it grow bigger, and bigger.
And then..
"kadababoom"
- dead air -
No matter how beautiful it used to be, it's just a fantasy.
The bigger it is, the more it hurts when it splats on your face.
Blame the one who chewed the gum and blew it so big.
You'll need plenty of time to clean that stubborn stain on your face too.
p/s: Old friend revisited. Shit.
Shoo. Mr O, I don't like you.
--------------
Current track playing on my random playlist - Fake Plastic Tree, Radiohead

5 comments:
Why just acts idiot, why don't just run before the bubble splats on your face?
So should blame the one who blew the bubble? Or ourselves?
If the big bubble splats on your face, will it really hurt? Just a bubble, right? Wipe your face by a piece of tissue, begin with new life :D
Just bear in mind what Guang Liang said, "幸福和快乐是结局".
I believe you deserve it :)
"幸福和快乐是结局".
"幸福和快乐是结局".
"幸福和快乐是结局".
"幸福和快乐是结局".
Thanks.
Time to sleep though. Haha.
p/s: paiseh lar. I hate that song. :)
But i get you. Thanks.
I'm talking the lyric! Not the song!
p/s: no need to paiseh...
i paiseh with u... sorry to ur d50
Why keep blew it but not choose to stop it. Maintain the most beautiful moment, sometime let it become smaller then bigger again.
Just remember don't try to get over the limit line.
-----------------------
Oh ya, I have owned PS and PS2 before. Same as the ps you like? LoL!
Hmm. Don't know why. Haha.
The line is hard to grasp.
Or maybe I really should learn it.
Ha. Thanks.
And. My ps is much better than your ps and ps2
Post a Comment