Sunday, May 11, 2008

Be True





Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh.
There's a list of things I wanted to do.
And I didn't achieve anything until now.

I always get frustrated easily when I can't finish what I wanted to do.

I always get frustrated but sometimes I don't know how to express them.
I always get frustrated but sometimes I prefer to keep them inside me.
I always get frustrated.
I really do.

I don't know why sometimes I chose to keep them inside instead of just letting them out.
I don't know why sometimes I tried to act / think like other people, hiding / ignoring my own ugly thoughts, trying to be someone better.

So, yea.
Be true to myself. Stop acting like a saint.
I hate many things.
Hate it when I can't finish things that I planned to do.
Hate it when my plan goes out of its way.
Hate it when you keep pouring questions after questions .
(and the list goes on, but I'm a bit too tired to recall and write them here. )

Feel better.
Just realize how important it is to be honest with oneself.
Be true to the feelings in you.
Be true to what first pops up in your mind.
A small lie to yourself that you think you can bear with, can grow unexpectedly heavy as time goes by.

And my mind is very blur now.
Time to sleep.
Be honest to my biological clock. :D


Oh yea.
Thanks for those who understands me without questioning when I'm too frus / lazy to explain anything.
That really made me feel much better.
Thanks pal.


And this is not part of my to-do-list.
And still I achieved nothing tonight.

Damn.

Good night.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be true to ourself...how many ppl really can do it with 100%.....

Anonymous said...

Be true to ourself,how many ppl really can do it with 100%.........

Akimoto Naoki said...

hehe.....be like me.

Try to share out with who close to you, ur sis, ur fren, or whoever...even a rock also can. Let the rock become your partner who never tell your secret.

We r beside you, We will not feel is a trouble if you willing to express yourself in front of us.

Come out with your heart open, there always have someone willing to be your side,
who willing to smile with you
who willing to cry with you
who willing to yell with you

That is why a gang get formed,
That is why a fren appear at your side,
That is why us appear at your side.

There always have someone who willing to offer you a hug to warm your heart.....

musyanic said...

Anonymous:
Thanks for visiting.
Yea, it's quite hard.
Not sure bout others, but hopefully I can learn to do that.

Aki:
Yo, you're so warm~~~
Kamsia ~

Anonymous said...

Well, you can "gao leng" yourself, I believe you!

Er... if anything then dial the 24X7 line :)