edited: 20071030, 1346
Just realized that a pat on the back can be so.. overwhelming.
Maybe it's just because it's been such a long time since I'm being appreciated for things I've done.
Feel great now.
Need to work a lot more harder now. Things don't come easily, and I know that more effort must to be put in in order to get good results. How to be better, is not that easy. WHOA~~~
Thanks again to all of you that gave me a lot, a lot of strength.
Thanks to Abe's great songs.
Thanks for sending in your true comments, need them very much to improve.
And thanks for believing in me.
Pay a visit here when you're free, for latest update on the album.
Support great songs composed by great people.
p/s: Comments are very very much welcomed. Help us to do better. :)

2 comments:
Hi there, nice tunes :)
I also want to thank you for linking to alldatjazz.com
Much appreciated, thank you and best regards,
Eugene
Gee. A very surprising guest.
Ha. Thanks for visiting.
And thanks for all the updates about 'all-that-jazz'. You guys rock.
Post a Comment