I have been suffering from lack-of-sleep for some unavoidable reasons for the past few days. Finally I manage to have a 7 hour full rest this morning, and woke up with a fresh mind. Great.
In the commuter on my way to work, some old thoughts just popped out from being buried 10feet underground. (In fact, I was writing these in the commuter). These 'old' thought are not 'old' in the sense of I have abandoned them, it's just that I don't have the time, or my mind is not clear enough to process them all the time, and I can only leave them 'unattended', scattered around.
Tiding them up, and have a clearer idea just made me feel wonderful. A very good day awaits me :D Putting them in words here is to remind myself not to stop working hard. I know I'll slack sometime. Need a lot a lot of reminders. (Slap me if you find me giving up :D)
Good luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment