恭喜升级当妈妈了!你的小孩好可爱,可是我不懂如何读她的名字。
You adopted a child?Me too!Mine is called Khasamy Prahakaran from India and he is a 9 years old boy.
Stupid streamyx. Need ages to load this page. Ha.Thanks for dropping by.我的小孩當然可愛,有我的優良血統e ma~ (假的)Yea. Not really to say adopt, coz I don't really take care of him. To be exact, it's a child sponsorship program. Wah. Your child grows very fast eh. 9 years old d. Haha. I don't know how to pronounce his name too. This little girl is from Mongolia, 2 years old. Cute eh. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
恭喜升级当妈妈了!
你的小孩好可爱,可是我不懂如何读她的名字。
You adopted a child?Me too!Mine is called Khasamy Prahakaran from India and he is a 9 years old boy.
Stupid streamyx. Need ages to load this page. Ha.
Thanks for dropping by.
我的小孩當然可愛,有我的優良血統e ma~ (假的)
Yea. Not really to say adopt, coz I don't really take care of him. To be exact, it's a child sponsorship program.
Wah. Your child grows very fast eh. 9 years old d. Haha. I don't know how to pronounce his name too.
This little girl is from Mongolia, 2 years old. Cute eh. :)
Post a Comment