
獨自一個人拖著疲憊的身體回到靜悄悄的房間,隨機播放的Media Player很識趣的播了蔡健雅的"yellow"。這是少有的幾首讓我逢聼必想哭的歌。原唱者Coldplay也沒這種功力。蔡健雅的聲音總是很容易侵入我平日很努力建立起來的防護堡壘。
引用一句最近影響我很深的一個人說過的一句話:成長是痛苦的。沒有人能夠幸免。
我也不能幸免,但我知道我會挨過去的。
加油!
Returned to the lonely room with a very tired body and hollow mind, my shuffled media player just knew how to make me cry, it played Tanya Chua's "yellow" out of so many other songs in the playlist. It's one of a few songs that will make me feel wanna cry whenever I hear them. I never feel so bad even when I listened to the original version by Coldplay. I'm just so vulnerable to her voice.
A quote from a person who has recently influenced me a lot:the process of growing up is never easy, and it just seems like nobody is lucky enough to be excluded in this process.
Neither do I, but I know I will go through it.
All the best to me.

2 comments:
我贊同 很多時候 我們的人生不由自主 尤其是很多時候往往與事情想像中的不一樣的時候 就會產生更多莫名的失落 但很多事情不可能如自己所意的 不是嗎 你付出很多很多 但未必獲得很多很多 我想這就是人生的一些曲折 因為這樣我們才懂得更努力 並且更學會珍惜 你的文章很touching呢(偷看了很多你的blog呢 呵呵)你從以前一直以來直至現在還是一樣 很感性 很惜福 總覺得這樣的人很吸引人呢 keep it ~~加油哦 朋友!
allisa
知道你來“光顧”這裡,很高興啊!!哈哈。。謝謝支持啦。真的很感動。很想念你們這般老朋友啊~
人生總要有一些較‘黑暗’的時候,才會顯得光明的珍貴啊。。哈哈。我是這麽相信地!一起加油啊!
Post a Comment