Monday, January 15, 2007

Happy New Year





Planned to have a post before 2006 ends, wanna conclude my very own year 2006. I tried very hard to squeeze out some time but in the end I only managed to draft 50% of what I wanted to say. Thought will have time to at least finish it by first few days of 2007.. but just SUDDENLY realized half a month has passed.

Why time flies so quickly? I want to do many many things, but I have only so little time. If you ask me how's my 2007 doing so far, I really couldn't remember what I did in the past half month other than sleeping, rushing to work, and work, work, work. Pity. I really hate such long working hours. Haiz. Hopefully this rushing period will end very soon.

Don't want myself to be affected by this stupid working life. There are still some plans I hope I can achieve in this year. Hopefully by the end of this year when I look back at this post, there're at least 50% things in the list can be checked.

- continue to "upgrade" my zhongruan skills by joining concerts.
- improve my musical knowledge and get closer to my dream.
- buy myself a guitar, as a gift to myself.
- resume my drum lesson.
- earn and save more money to chase my dream.
- buy 1 CD per month, listen and approach more music.
- improve my communication skills
- improve IT technical skills
- wake up early, start my day with a warm breakfast and some readings, hopefully self-review as well, before going to work.

Will add in more when I can think of things to add. Haha.

The thing I hope most now is I can have more personal time to do my own stuff everyday. Pray hard.

p/s: Although I'm half a month late, still wanna wish all of you a very happy new year. Guanima bless us all.

No comments: