一直以來從未正視過自己對音樂的熱愛,也一直故意去忽視自己想要從事音樂工作的夢想,只會很沒用的告訴自己那一切很不真實,也不可能。我很怯懦,最後就選擇了別人認爲我應該走的路去走,並不願意踏出追逐夢想的第一步。
最近參與了一些演奏會,也有幸地觀賞了一場非常棒的演唱會。閲讀了幾篇關於這幾場音樂會裏的靈魂人物一路走來的過程與經歷。我才突然又如當頭棒喝,領悟到一個我一只知道,卻不肯去承認的事實--如果你肯堅持自己的夢想,並用於去追求的話,他真的會實現的!
我不知道自己現在才領悟到這道理會否太遲,卻知道不可能回到過去,去選擇另一條與現在完全不同的路。只希望從現在開始去追求自己的夢想,還會有實現的一天。
回頭看看自己現在在做的事情,雖然可以確保自己活得不錯,不會餓死街頭,但終究不是自己真正喜歡的事。曾經天真地以爲只要工作完畢后,可以在業餘時間去進行自己興趣的活動。可是工作后才知道,放工后自己的私人時間實在是少得可憐,更甭論可以有時間去做自己真正喜歡的東西。突然發現自己真的離夢想越來越遠。。
我要的生活真的是這樣嗎?我不禁問自己。。人生短短數十載,我不想白白的過。我想我應該要開始過自己想要的生活,屬於自己的生活,不再成爲別人想要我成爲的那一個我。
祝福我吧。
p/s: po這篇的時候心情很激動,選擇用中文寫下,比較能表達自己的想法。突然發現自己真的好久沒用中文好好寫文章了,中文也退步了。。愧對祖先。
All the while I have been neglecting my love towards music, and the dream to pursue a career in music industry. I just told myself it is so unrealistic, and it will never become true. At the end, I chose the path that others think suited me the best,didn't stepped out my steps to chase my dream.
Recently I've been involved in a few concerts, and had the chance to witness a very awesome concert. After reading a few stories about how they realized their dream, and the way they've walked through to reach this stage, I suddenly realized a very easy 'concept' which I've already knew, but refused to admit it -- Your dream will come true if you believe in it, and you're willing to do anything to realize it.
I don't know whether it's too late for me to realize it now, but I know it's impossible for me to turn back and chose another path which is totally different from which I'm standing right now. I can only hope that it'll still not too late for me to chase my dream now.
Looking at what I'm doing right now, although it's more than enough to secure me from dying from hunger, but somehow it's just not what I really love to do. I used to think that I can still do things I like on my personal time after work. But after working for 2++ month, there's never sufficient personal time for me. I'm really getting further from my dream path..
Is this what I want for life? I doubt. Not sure how many decades I'll stay in this world, just don't wish that I'll waste any of my precious time doing things I don't like. Perhaps I should do something and live the life I want, the life that I should belong to, instead of what people hope me to be.
Wish me luck.

4 comments:
Hi yan, it's nice to see you blogging again, work must be tough. It's just too hard to pursue one's dream, especially if you are a chinese, especially if it's about music and art, we have too much unnecessary burden, all over the place.
Very often, I actually find that I am living under others' expecation, and what I am doing now is just to satisfy them, to achieve their unfulfiled dream. I might be discouraging, but I am facing the same situation as you.
Gee... made me so touched here.. nearly burst out into tears again.. haha..
zenz: life is indeed tough.. but I'm think I'm still luckier than others, coz I have my interest and dream - music, and I promised myself I will work on it.. unlike others whose life is solely just about their work.. We're still lucky. It's just sad to have all those unnecessary burden to face, but we'll make it, if we're willing to believe that we can change it. hahaha.. Maybe I'm just crazy and simple-minded, but I just believe...
vacen: Hoho.. thanks for dropping by and showering me with your supports, and I'll make you as the one to learn from.. You're working on your dream, and don't give up woh.. Will drop by your studio to visit my wine wine.. Hopefully will come out with something very soon and you can help to comment on it.. :D
我个人认为一个人如果能找到他想要的东西,他喜欢做的东西已经很不容易。人,有梦就要完成!所谓梦想成真!
我也正在朝我的梦想前进,一路上固然会有风雨,冷嘲热讽,切记,这些都是挑战你的东西。过去了,彩虹就在不远处!
祝福你!
我相信‘心想事成’,不敢夢想就永遠不會有機會成功。。所以你一定會成功!!
從你身上我看到了堅持。我會從你那裏學習的~
一起加油吧!!!
Post a Comment