
I haven't started my working life yet, but I still feel that I'm busy. Finally I've figured out why. Because I'm busy finding jobs. Hahaha..
Job searching is not easy, especially for a person who is not clear of what kind of life does she wants. Luckily I have my mentors, my very dear buddy and my cute dad. I know I can't always rely on them to help me when I need to make decisions or face the problem on my own. Trust me. I'm learning. Thank you very very much, and I really learnt a lot from you.
There will be another challenge for me tomorrow, and I really hope I can manage to get through it, and live my dream. No matter what the outcome will be, at least I've tried it before. :D
Thanks again..
p/s: Please be careful everyone, the security has worsen, and when nobody is able to protect us, we'll have to be alert and protect ourselves.

No comments:
Post a Comment