I thought I should be enjoying my holiday now, but endless tasks still come to me, non-stop, drowning me without letting me to steal a space to breathe.
Hate it so much.
Hate it more when those people take it as "You should do it.", and sounded like they paid you for what you did. C'mon~ do I deserve all these things? Can't you guys say it nicely, or more polite? There is nobody who is born to take all these responsibilities, and if you still treat people like this, not many people will stay. I understand why my friends left finally. :) Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Kick those people's arses for pushing you this hard.Don't do it if it's against your will and pleasure. You have the right to say NO. Don't forget your 'self' when you're so keen on helping people.
i know that fustrating feelings...
just to let u know that i'll always be by your side...
^_^
Post a Comment