Thursday, August 03, 2006

Blue



It's just kinda lonely when suddenly you realize that everyone is moving ahead and you're still stepping on the origin, learning nothing and improving nothing.

I know it's worth it to wait for a company which is desired by many people, but I don't have much confident that I will be the lucky one to get the job, although I always reminded myself to be strong and show out my confident. I just collapse sometimes. Especially when the interview date is dragged for a few times. It's just tiring.

Yet, I can't give up easily like this. It's my dream job. I'll do my best to achieve my dream. I'll just wait. Ha.. Sometimes I just need to let it out like this. Haha. I will continue reminding myself that it's worth to do so. Furthermore, what I'm facing now are just voices of the emotional pieces in me. I can be very useless sometimes. Ha.

I'll get rid of it soon. :D

No comments: