I actually planned to blog for my Taiwan trip first, but I guess it will need much time to really arrange and post it all. In order not to 'disturb' much of its sequence, I will post Lang Tengah trip first.
Lang Tengah is a beautiful island which is not yet polluted, unlike the nearby Redang. Some tour guides there explained to us in such a way that, Lang Tengah has very clean water, where you can see clearly into the water, Perhentian has more fish species, while Redang is a place for people to get drunk.
The trip was nice, enjoying and relaxing, especially the 3rd day, when most of the people went back in the morning. I found that I love places with less people, that's why I still love my Perhentian trip before this slightly more than this one, as the diving center where I stayed in Perhentian is not that crowded, although it's not that big.
I enjoyed snorkelling the most for those few days, floating in the water, what you can hear is just the sound of breathing by your ownself, and sound of fishes knocking the corals under water. It's so great, so quiet. Too bad I don't have the chance to witness turtles by myself. Nevermind, leave it to my next trip there again. Haha.
Here are some of the photos I took during the trip.

Lang Tengah, here we come!!
It's a beautiful place to rest and wait for the boat to come, but when the boat came almost 1++ hour late, it's not that beautiful to us anymore.
We've reached the island finally, and this is the place we stayed - Redang Lang Resort.
Marching to our room
Relax
"Look!! Did you see what I see?" "I can only see your stupid face in there.." (The above conversation is based on my imagination.. Please don't kill me.)
Mahjong hour~ Yeah, there's a complete set of equipment for mahjong and pool.. Hmm, I think I miss Perhentian's simple resort without all these.
Dinner time. Buffet style with local dishes. The food are quite delicious. It's nice to eat at the seaside~
I just love this sentence. It's took this picture when I was strolling around and they're playing mahjong. I'm definitely not a good mahjong player.
Oh ya, there is a karaoke room as well. There are plenty of aunties singing there, and they were shocked to hear us singing.. Haha.. you know how well my teacher can sing~ The first question they asked is "Are you are Malaysians?", and the second question is "Do you all work in pubs?"
OMG~
Finally~ Our gang members.
We're leaving.. Byebye~

1 comment:
Looks like a great trip :)
Post a Comment