
I was having my lab session for Virtual Reality subject just now, and I was checking my mailbox during the lab. Ha. Just surfing net when sometimes he's too slow on a particular point.
Then I got a test from Tickle, that my friend sent me. I seldom do any of these tests, but I just got too bored, and this is what I got.

Your true color is Blue!
You're blue — the most soothing shade of the spectrum. The color of a clear summer sky or a deep, reflective ocean, blue has traditionally symbolized trust, solitude, and loyalty. Most likely a thoughtful person who values spending some time on your own, you'd rather connect deeply with a few people than have a bunch of slight acquaintances. Luckily, making close friends isn't that hard, since people are naturally attracted to you — they're soothed by your calming presence. Cool and collected, you rarely overreact. Instead, you think things through before coming to a decision. That level-headed, thoughtful approach to life is patently blue — and patently you!
You can take your test here.
Hmm, quite true. "Calming presence"... Do I own it? I think so. Haha. Coz I'm lazy to have too many different emotions.
I'm blue.
p/s: I'm using the computer in lab again. This time waiting for my turn for the presentation of my project for Digital Audio and Speech Programming subject. Haiz.

No comments:
Post a Comment