
Walking alone in a breezy night is comfortable. It is so cool after the hot temperature in the afternoon got washed out by the rain just now.
I enjoyed listening sound from the surrounding. The sound of cars driving on the wet land, international students talking among each other using the language I can never understand, the hawker yelling 'Nasi Goreng Kampung~~', and the voices of so many unknown bugs out there.. Well, I'm just more sensitive to aural things.
I was nearly lost by the tiredness that drowned me. I thought I was tough enough to tolerate with all these things, but just like a spring, it can take outside force easily and just rebounds the force away, but it has a threshold too. Too large force will just damage the spring.
But now my mind is calm, being cleansed all the way back. Didn't think of too many things, I just enjoy the time walking slowly by myself, enjoying everything around me. Sometimes you'll just have to go through it, when you look back, you'll only find the thing that you thought bothered you so much, is just so so tiny.
Being alone once in a while is nice also eh. Just don't let me alone for too long, I'll go crazy. Ha.

4 comments:
cute little ding er jie
da jie here la...
hehe...no need to stress la...
juz do watever u can...
hehe..da jie here oso stress everyday....
but once in a while being alone is a very good way to relieve own tension....
you can be a third party to see how's the world going on...
dun worry....
add oil la..... it's going to end soon... juz keep up ur good work...
relax.... we all know u will oways give your best shot de la...
forever our best & "cute" little Ding Er Bao :p
from...
more cute de Ding Da Bao~!!!!=))
aha~ cute ding da bao--
haha.. no need to stress there too la. That's a challenging job which many people dream to get one. Just take good care there, and rest whenever you have chance to do so la.
You add oil too la.
Faster finish your superstar project, then take a good rest before you proceed, ok?
Thanks for visiting la.
p/s: update your blog la~~~~
hahaha
hi hi, zenz here, nice to read your stuff, long time no see liaw lar.
Hahaha.. Glad to have you here.
Thanks for visiting.
Yup, long time didn't see liao~
Keep in touch!
Post a Comment