
I have been enjoying my holiday for around 1 week after suffering from the killing days last semester. Thanks for the torments, I treasure this short break very very much.
Before this, I seldom really followed a series of drama. I still remember the last drama I really watched is about 2 years ago, as I'm the one that is very not into dramas, but this time, I enjoyed my time following series I downloaded from campus intranet before my break. I watch few episodes one day, until I'm tired for bed, just enjoy myself, and sleep fully until I feel want to wake up. I guess the best thing to do in the world is to do whatever you want without any constraint. I really enjoy sleeping until I feel wanna wake up. What a lazy fella.
I attended PCC's meeting after few months of hiding from them. Surprisingly, with a relaxed mind, I found it interesting, and there are so many things to learn from the leadership board. Although I have withdrew myself from the positions, I'm still glad to have their respect on me, even sometimes I feel sorry for them, it must have been a difficult task for them to hold the last concert without a plucked string leader, and I just left them struggle themselves. Shame on me. Hope they will find a more suitable candidate for this position very soon. For the meanwhile, I'll just try to help as much as possible while I'm still free. Anyhow, the place still makes me feel like home. I even promised to join them on their coming charity concert on February. Looking forward for the concert as I really miss the feeling of playing in an orchestra.
The FYP meeting yesterday we got yesterday was more effective too with 3 relaxed brains. I guess relaxed brain really helps. This is the main purpose of having break I think, and I really treasure it. Will rest myself fully and recharge myself to face the coming obstacles.
Although I didn't go anywhere in this holiday, but I think I'll enjoy more to stay at home and doing the things I want.
Happy Chinese New Year to all of you, and Happy Holiday!

No comments:
Post a Comment