Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Year





Happy new year :)
Forgive me for being late.

A year came and slipped away just like that, without me noticing.
I don't even have a sense of new year inside me. Haha.
Slow.

2008 was a great year for me.
It was a year with lotsa questions that challenged my belief all this while,
and also a year when I get to know more about myself.
Lotsa great stuff happened when I wasn't expecting for them.
And of course lotsa stuff didn't happen too when I strongly believed that they will work out.

Thanks for those who believe in me,
and thanks for those who don't.

It was a great year.

neuyabe: Keep up the great work.
me: Don't give up believing.
you: Don't give up believing too.



p/s: You're so true about how hard it is to get a good travelmate. I miss backpacking.

1 comment:

Evelim said...

Happy CNY gal~