##########################
Coincidently joined an ex-colleague's farewell lunch.
Welcome to the ex-b2b big family.
##########################
Sitting somewhere outside Big Orange donuts, having my jasmine tea while trying to munch the LOMA texts. Big Orange outlet's lady boss sitting at the next table called the staff out one by one and hand them their salary.
The happiness on the staffs' face are genuine.
I love to see people smile.
I love your smile.

##########################
Got myself some gems from Rock Corner again.
Spending $$ on CD is still one of the few things that could lighten me up a little. :D
##########################
Couldn't believe that my legs were actually trembling during the session at wings just now.
Why am I so nervous? I don't know.
Some sorta Autism perhaps :P
At some points I don't even dare to look into other's eyes and talk properly, even when it's a casual talk.
Thanks 佳旺 for the great help and the great tips.
Fear is really something I should overcome.
##########################
neuyabe is getting more gigs.
Congrats abe. Your songs are getting more exposure :)
Hard work proved to be worth while.
##########################
Lost direction on my way back home.
It was supposed to be a 10 minutes drive.
Driving in a totally unknown road in the dark.
My full tank petrol assures me that no matter how I'm still going to reach home.
Nothing could be worse.
Despite the darkness that surrounds me. I'm still quite sure that I'm heading the right direction.
Based on my 7th sense.
And I was right this time.
Managed to get back home without making any U-turns. (as if it is something to be proud of -_-" )
And the bonus I got is I learnt a new route. Toll free. Hahaha.
And the new scenery along the drive. (Ok lar, it's not dark all the way. There are still shop lots and houses along the way)
#########################
When all of these happened. I was like watching myself from a distance.
Numb. Couldn't feel anything.
What could I say.
Goodbye October.
Currently playing: Radiohead - Paranoid Android

No comments:
Post a Comment