
I have to admit that at times I'm still very much overpowered by the endless negative thoughts that covers me like a huge tidal wave.
Sometimes, I manage to get out before being completely swallowed by it.
Other times, the negative thoughts and fear will just eat into the big hole inside me, further deepening it.
And all these while I will let it happen just like that, taking it as an issue that matters only to myself.
Didn't realize that it will actually affect others as well, and make things worse.
Selfish enough.
I'm not living in this planet as a lone subject.
I have people that I care for very much, and I'm very lucky to have their unconditional love and patience.
I have to really learn to take account of things that will get affected by my selfish act, and learn to believe.
Thanks for listening, and believing.

1 comment:
u can handle it very well:)
take care wo
by FEIZ
Post a Comment