
Realized something interesting.
I have posts with the same title, few years back, and I guess I must be having the same feeling when I posted them.
Check:
Too Much 1
and
Too much 2
Realized this when I wanted to post similar thing again.
This is like repeating the history, which is very no good.
Sometimes, even I can't understand myself too.
It's like you have nothing to hold on to, and are about to drown in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Suddenly some life saving driftwood came down from heaven and you just cling onto it so tightly with every drop of energy you have.
Maybe far beneath the human being skin is a deep hollow, left rotten for a while. The speed of it rotting is slower than me trying to close up the hole.
Anyway. This is just another meaningless rant post (like my many other posts) while things are trying to be sorted.
Repeating mistakes is still no good. And there should be no excuse. :D
p/s of the day : Whoa. Longest post in the past 2 months. Hahahaha.
p/s of the day II : I want to sell ad again.
p/s of the day III : Still very grateful for everything :) (looping grey room)

No comments:
Post a Comment