I don't know where I am. I don't know where I wanna go.
Life's a piece of sh*t.
p/s: I'll sort things out.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi I read your previous posts and realise you're a Hocc fan as well. And you play drums too! I was wondering if you have any hocc drum scores to share? cos i've been looking around and it seems quite hard to find. Thanks!
Musyanic is a species that can't live without music, just like fish can't live without water. They might be simple minded, but sometimes they are complicated too.
2 comments:
Hi I read your previous posts and realise you're a Hocc fan as well. And you play drums too! I was wondering if you have any hocc drum scores to share? cos i've been looking around and it seems quite hard to find. Thanks!
Jess
p.s. i;m from sg by the way.
Hi Jess. Nice to meet ya.
I only have a few. Not sure whether you already have them in your collection.
Just send me an email(mailto:ziyant@gmail.com) so that I'll know where to send those scores to.
Hocc rocks :D
Post a Comment