Saturday, September 16, 2006

Live Updates



Well, it's been more than a month since my last post. Wanted to blog for a long time but I really find it hard to squeeze out an hour to really tidy up what has happened for the past month.

I think the thing that has changed most during this month is that I'm no longer a jobless graduate, with 24hour of free time to do whatever things I wanna do, go wherever places I wish to go. I got a job in KL, and I'm now able to earn my own livings, having full control of the amount I can spend, in other words I'll have to be responsible to manage my expenditure very well. There are so many items in my wish list, but finally I realize how wasteful I was when I was a student when now I'll have to earn all those money by my own hands. It's painful sometimes, but I think it's time to learn to be responsible to my ownself.

My first day of work started 2 days after my convocation ceremony. Gee, I started to work after I'm officially declared as a graduate. Haha. Not sure if there's short circuit somewhere inside me, I don't have much feeling on the convocation day. Maybe it's too hot and too tired for me to feel sentimental at that time, but I was very glad to meet back my dear buddies, my dear mates whom we have fought along the FYP war together back in those days, especially SK. Time flies, I still remember the time when we met during orientation week, and now we're wearing graduate robe. Glad that you graduated with flying colors. Knew you could do it. Proud of you, my pal.

See, there's too many things to say when I didn't blog for a long time. Now back to working life. Dream company should always live in dreams. Ha. And I just realize that dream companies aren't as good as I expected. So just let them live in dreams. Haha.. Basically I think I've fall in love with my job right now. Haha. Although the workload is quite heavy sometimes, especially for the past few weeks, where we have to work until 10pm everyday including weekends, but I'm enjoying it. For me, job satisfaction and the working environment are the most important factors to choose a job. I enjoy working in this place very much, where I've been placed in a considered relatively new team in the company. There are a total number of 5 people including me in the team, and what I like most is how the atmosphere in the team. Everyone works as a team, helping each other to solve problems. As a new bird there, I'm like a blank page, knowing nothing about their system, and everyone of them taught me patiently. Grateful.

We work using J2EE standard, which is one of the field I hoped I can work in, but there's still lotsa things for me to learn. I was so 'lucky' to get into the company at the time when they have the chance to roll out their product in China. So basically we're rushing for the deadline for the past 2 weeks. Yet it was a great opportunity to boost up my speed to learn things and get to help them solving minor things. It's the time when I get to know them more (Still hope to know more.. :P). I really enjoy working in a team with high team spirit.

Of course there are drawbacks for keeping myself in the highest focus level everyday. My eyebags are dark and big now, and pimples started to come out from nowhere.. *Gulp* Mum, I need help.. I slept for around 6 hours per day, and ate dinner at midnights. Oh~ what a bad lifestyle. My tummy made herself visible again. :( And my palm sweats nowadays. Shit. I think I'm getting weaker.

So I should go to bed now. :D Take a good rest, and enjoy another brand new day tomorrow. Life goes on, and I hope I will achieve my planned targets. :)

p/s: Granny is getting better now, although she still complains that her fractured bone aches, and I find her legs are getting weaker. But she's still strong enough to scold us sometimes. Haha..

2 comments:

vzying said...

Help try to tell Vigi look properly on ahma. I see her walking weakly also,very worry.And request mom if possible keep Vigi in house, dun go out to shop. No matter how should leave a person at home de...

musyanic said...

Told her, and she knows early ago. Don't worry.