
The company I'm working with right now offers us options to arrive at 9am or 10am. As I need almost 1.5 hr to reach my office by public transport, I always go for the latter session. However, yesterday I made I my mind to go earlier today, and so I leave my house at 7am in the morning.
It's another beautiful morning, where it's congested everywhere as it's the peak hour for working people to rush in order to step into their office doorstep on time. I managed to find myself a seat in the KTM (as the station near my house is still near to the terminal). I doze off in the train, and when I was wakened up by the standing people who are squeezing to find a place to stand, I saw a lady standing in front of me. I was in a big dilemma when I didn't know whether to stand up and give my seat to her or not, as I "suspect" she's pregnant, but I'm not so sure whether it's her.. tummy.. :| I'm sure it'll hurt very much to a female if people think you're pregnant while you're not. I spent the rest of the journey keep thinking whether to stand up.. and it's torturing. Ha. In the end, the train reached my destination before I made any decision. Hahaha..
I kept my pace slow as there's still time. I'm a weird species that will keep myself busy thinking stuff everytime, and that's why I'm not an observant people. But today I just left my mind empty, enjoying the music playing in my lil' bean, and enjoy everything I see. There're strange people everywhere. Short guy slinging a bag with a big teddy bear hanging on it over his chest made me wanna faint. Haha.
And so I strolled to my office, and enjoyed my warm breakfast there. It's a great start for another wonderful day. Hope you'll have a great day there too.

No comments:
Post a Comment