Monday, October 17, 2011

WANTED

The world now
is missing a little bit of gratitude

Perhaps it is one of human being's instincts to survive:
"If I don't take from others,
If I don't protect my things,
Others will take it.
I will lose"

More takers.
Less givers.

Only giving creates more giving.
And so many things that happen lately reminds me of what I believe:
"Giving doesn't mean losing.
Good things come back in return, without you expecting it at all"

Those who are willing to see through the fog, the noise, see the truth that are lying
quietly behind, and still appreciates it for all its good and bad, are the ones that
truly loves you.

And this is not supposed to be a reason for not showing your best, not reaching out and passively waiting for others' to 'DISCOVER' you.

Looking good might bring you to the top.
Silly me prefer being at the bottom being myself.

Hm. Sounds like I'm no where close to being rich in my life time :p




Missing child
where is the child you used to be?

1 comment:

Ash said...

missing child. < oh this is nice!