Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Greatness!


Nothing much to do in the office today.
So I went surfing everywhere.

And came across this.

(This is not my work. I wish I could state the author but I forgot to jot it down just now. Let me know if you don't feel comfortable to see it posted here)

Wish you well too.

Time flies. Here goes 2010.
Oh. Since I'm still wandering around on the internet.
Let me Ctrl+C Ctrl+V a post by a good friend of mine on her FB that caught my eye too:

"I am tomorrow, or some future day, what I establish today. I am today what I established yesterday or some previous day." – James Joyce

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

"There's light at the end of every tunnel, Keep Moving."



Fuh..

Happy end-of-2010 everyone!

And I know there are more greater moments ahead waiting for us to create.
=)

No comments: