Saturday, September 12, 2009

Scrambled Pieces





#Piece 1
She came,
after such long while,
and gave me a big warm hug before saying anything
when I needed one badly.
Everything felt so familiar.
as if time has frozen itself since that day.

I saw the smiling guy standing beside us.
She came with her boyfriend.
The eyes told me that he knows me.

Never thought of having them to watch my performance one day,
but I'm glad that they came, and stayed patiently from the beginning until the show ends.
More than glad to see that she is living her life full as usual,
and has found her happiness.

Thank you for the support
and always give me the strength to keep me going.

#Piece 2
Strength is flowing out with a speed faster than it is produced.
Work harder.

#Piece 3
There are so many different colors in life.
Sometimes its blue, sometimes red.
Sometimes black, sometimes white.
(I love green the most.)

Sometimes the color turns out completely different from what we expected.
But this is life.
Composed with different colors.
We decide how we want to interpret it.

#Piece 5
it hurts.

#Piece 4
Stay on the ground and stay awake.

#Piece 7
Growing up
makes you afraid more
or look forward more

#Piece 6
I miss you still

No comments: