Saturday, March 15, 2008

Friday


Just came back from our first jamming session after the long long 'holiday'.
Everyone's in good condition, as we need to prepare ourselves for our first ever gig.
I don't know bout the others, but me myself is very nervous.
First time playing drum, in a band, on the stage.
Will post more details about the gig. Hopefully :D

Enjoyed the session.

p/s of the day I : Hmm, gotta go back to the bright side. Things are starting to get outa control.

p/s of the day II : Hmm, coincidence really does happen. Huge surprise :)


p/s of the day III : Well, finally get to see my first developed 35mm film taken using my Holga. Hmm.. It proves that .. experiment fails. Haha. I didn't cover the red window at the back. And I should've ask them to scan the film into a contact sheet instead, as the width of each image is much wider than photo labs are used to dealing with. As the result, my photos are cropped. *sob*

Here are the few 'survivors'. You can imagine the other photos, in worse shape. Haha.
Continue to experiment. :)












Good night.

No comments: