
Nothing much to update.
Sitting alone in Secret Recipe as the only customer here.
People in Klang don't really come to have dinner here I guess, or they haven't come back from their hometown.
Well, none of my business.
The malay staffs here are blasting their speaker with malay rock songs.
When I wanna get out my earphone, suddenly they play this song
"More Than Words"
A song I am learning on the guitar. Well, for me, it's a tough song.
Hopefully I'm able to learn it soon.
Well, the magic power of music is, it will remind you of many things.
Gosh. Malay song is back.
As you're reading this, you might notice that I'm really too free here until I'm writing nonsense (Although I write nonsense all the time)
Yea~ I just let my mind wanders around these few days.
Sometimes you might think you are very clear with your destination, and why are you heading that way.
You might be very clear of the reason why you wanna do a particular thing.
But sometimes, on a sudden, you realize you don't know where is your location.
You start to doubt.
Doubt the reason that drives you all the time, the one which you think you're very sure about it.
Should you press Ctrl-Z to undo and turn back to the cross junction you left behind just now?
Well, now you wish someone will come down from the sky and tell you what to do.
Haha.
I'm indeed very free here.
I guess it's just me who is so indecisive.
Typical libra~ :D
And now this very free person needs to pay the bill and chaoz~
Adios~

No comments:
Post a Comment