Saturday, September 22, 2007

30 Hour Famine Camp





It's a great experience indeed.
You will never understand before you really experience it.
What we experienced is definitely far more comfortable those who are really starving outside.
So, please don't complain what you're having now is not enough.

Embrace everything we have now, and reach out for those who need help.

Even though I don't like the fact that many people joined the camp just to support their idol in the mini concert that night, but I have to admit that the "idols" did their job by bringing more people in. Pathetic.

The fast breaking meal: soya drink and bread is the most touching meal I've ever had in my entire life, so far. And it feels so great to have be able to strive through the very last minute, together with so many great campers. Hmm. Touched.

Met cool people too.
And got closer with my colleagues.
Consider some small little bonus I guess.

During the 30 hrs, I don't have much feelings about it. Just hope the clock will tick faster, and I told myself 1 time experience is enough. Somehow, after the whole thing ends, I just felt that my heart is filled up with many things.

Exhausted, but content.

No comments: