Friday, August 24, 2007

Reality sucks

But I'm a creep,
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here
- Creep, Radiohead



Yea. That's me. Sometimes I really don't think I belong here. My weird personality and weird thoughts will make me think I'm more suitable to stay deep in the forest, reaching out for no one, and act as somebody else in front of nobody.

Just realized that being myself in this reality world is simply not enough. Sometimes what I think is true just sound stupid to others. Reality sucks. And I'm staying in suck-suck-world.

And that's a fact I can't change. What I can do is just to change myself, or at least like those "Power Rangers" (those that are almost the same age with me will understand what "Power Rangers" is) that can transform to another identity when necessary. Sigh.

The moral of the day:
1. Being yourself is just not enough.
2. Reality SUCKS.
3. You really need to improve yourself, weirdo!

Continue to remorse tomorrow. Till then, good night.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The world is big..
Big enough to make u feel bad everyday.
But hey.... just enjoy your life everyda if just the way to live...
No one can fits well into everything everyday...
Well...Power rangers are still human though...after transforming..they still hav to chg back to human...
Also, unless you r like Tetris..
can chg into different angle or different shapes to fit into small holes...but tat doesn't work in human rite?
just be yourself...
you can improve urself..
you will see what you can do with it soon...

musyanic said...

Haha. Don't worry woh.
I just need a place to rant at that time.
I'm ok :D

Yeap. Life is just ain't perfect, but that's what make it interesting too.
I'll enjoy it, and hope you'll enjoy too.

Anonymous said...

奇怪过水瓶座吗?Weirdo...

正常人演回正常人就好啦。

奇怪是谁的定义?你,还是我,还是那些所谓的仙人?

唉!每人都有他的一面,你选择了表现出来。没什么不对。

musyanic said...

哈哈,工作時間不專心工作的水瓶座。。

贊成你這句“奇怪是谁的定义?你,还是我,还是那些所谓的仙人?”
的確,每個人都有自己的定義。
可憐的是,大部分人都會跟著“大多數”人的定義,認定那就是規範。

我偶爾也會迷失。多謝提醒。
做回自己就對了~

p/s: 你這個水瓶座有時候也真的滿怪的。哈哈。。有趣!繼續保持你怪怪的風格吧~