
休息是爲了走更長遠的路,對我來說不知這樣,對我的身心還非常有益呢。哈。若不是這一趟旅行,還不知道自己對自己期望過高,給自己的一大堆不必要的壓力。
這囘暫時不寫太多關於這趟旅行發生的事情。或許有時間的話我會寫一些遊記吧。。(觀音保佑)
現在的感覺好像剛充了點的電池。知道自己終究還是需要面對現實,努力賺錢養活自己,只有努力工作,希望除了$$之外還可以賺到一些知識及經驗。努力努力!!
話説回來,這趟旅行還真是讓我獲益良多。發生了一些不在預期中的事情,可是,就如我的旅伴所說的,這些事情才會讓你永遠記得這趟旅行。在飛機上認識的兩個有趣的‘友仔’,在旅途中遇到來自不同國家的旅客,‘勒索’我們的火車站員工,強迫我提早購買電話的一場大雨。。。哈哈。太好玩了。還真的不捨得的。。
下一個旅行快快來~~~~
p/s: 希望那兩條‘友仔’在中國的旅程愉快啦。
Breakaway is good for health. Didn't know how much pressure I put on myself until my trip to Vietnam, which just ends early this morning. It's indeed refreshing.
Not going to write much about the trip in this post. Perhaps if time allows I'll write travelogues here. :D Hopefully.
Anyway, recharged now. Knowing I have to face the reality still, to continue to work, earn for my own living, and I'll try my best and earn myself more knowledge and experience in this few years.
By the way, there are quite some unexpected stuff that happened during our trip. But , as what my buddy said, those are what made a trip memorable, no matter it's good or bad. Met 2 interesting fellas that added colors into our trip, talked with travelers from different countries, train station staff that demanded for tips, a big rain at Sapa that forced me to buy a new phone earlier than I planned... and a lot more. Sigh. I miss the trip. Haha.
Looking forward for our next trip. Hahaha.
p/s: Hope the 2 interesting fellas are enjoying themselves in their journey at China.

No comments:
Post a Comment