Friday, March 02, 2007

Management



Hong Kong, Hocc Concert trip, Oct 2006



Management is indeed a very tough thing to learn. Especially managing a very limited resource which you always wish you have more. Currently I'm trying very hard to learn how to manage 2 of very limited resources of mine -- time and money.

Everyone has the same number of hours per day. I didn't realize how time flies until I have only a few hours per day doing things I want. Sometimes I even have to plan the time needed to take my bath, eat, and what other things I can do at the limited time left. Pathetic. I guess this is where time management comes in. Have to do everything in the most EFFECTIVE way, like those wise people says. Sometimes it's just so tiring to race with time. Suffocated. Hope there will be some space to take a deep breath in the midst of the crazy chasing time. The good thing about this is that it forces me to learn to plan things ahead, which I never did in the past 22 years. Ha.

The same goes to my money. Limited resource. Ha.. MONEY~~~~ I NEED MONEY~~~~ hahaha.. I will manage you too, Mr. Money.

I will survive.. Spend wise, and plan wise. (Hybernating myself again) I'll grow stronger :D

[Evolving to another version of Musyanic mode]

No comments: