Thursday, June 29, 2006

Back

I'm back, from a great trip. I've not blog for few weeks. Where have been? In between, I went to Taiwan, for a backpack trip. And now I'm back.

I was driving alone just now.. and everything just seems different. Maybe got used to be idle at Taiwan, everything is so new and strange for me.. Nothing to worry, nothing to think about at that place. Nobody knows me, nothing to bother me. But after I'm back here for not more than 6 hrs, those that is supposed to familiar to me made me feel lil bit of uneasy. Ha.

Guess I need some time to get use of these busy life back here again. Haha..

p/s: will post bout my trip soon, hopefully.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where shall I claim my souvenir ?

- fox

musyanic said...

Haha.. you can find it buried under the 93th tree in front of FOE building. :P